Senior Manager of Content Design
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2023
Founded in 2012 with the mission to improve the financial lives of people in Mexico, Kueski is the leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) and online consumer credit platform in Latin America, known for its innovative financial services. Its flagship product, Kueski Pay, allows customers to make purchases and pay later, both online and in physical stores and has become the payment choice for a quarter of Mexico's leading e-commerce merchants. Notably, it stands out as the first buy now, pay later (BNPL) option accessible to Mexican consumers on Amazon.com.mx.
Kueski is frequently recognized for its strong, diverse and inclusive company culture. In 2022, Kueski was named one of the most ethical companies in Mexico by AMITAI, and one of the best companies for both young professionals and female talent in Mexico by EFY. The company has also been named to CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list.
This leader will be in charge of building mobile-first design strategies and systems, collaborating closely with product and engineering teams, and furthering Kueski’s commitment to user-obsessed design. Reporting to the Head of Design, your role is pivotal in driving innovation in the LATAM FinTech landscape and ensuring a seamless integration of user-focused initiatives across multi-functional teams. The ideal candidate has a strong background and hands-on experience in building 0-1 mobile products and leading teams to execute for development.
Influence and collaborate with company leadership to establish a standard of content design excellence across our product ecosystem. Lead innovation for the design of the Kueski app and mobile experiences. Translate company vision into best practices and actionable goals, and ensure the product content design team is equipped for success.
- Collaborate in shaping Kueski’s overall product strategy based on comprehensive trusted design research and ideation
- Drive creative ideation to enhance customer discovery, onboarding, account creation, KYC, and core transactional experiences through evidence-based insights
- Collaborate with key partners (Product Design, Research, Engineering, Leadership, Operations, Legal, Facilities, etc.) to support new and ongoing projects
- Proactively anticipate future opportunities and challenges in the realm of user experience
- Build, mentor, and lead a diverse team of world-class content design practitioners
- Foster a culture of excellence, growth, and collaboration within the product content design team
- Represent Kueski’s brand, mission, and values through user-centric content design
- Contribute to fostering a culture of excellence, maintaining velocity without sacrificing design rigor
- 8+ years of leading impactful mobile content design teams and products
- Demonstrated leadership in content design and collaboration at both team and organizational levels
- Highly skilled with web and mobile technologies and software
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly while addressing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Experience in hiring, managing, and developing content designers at a software company
- Strong communication skills tailored for both technical and non-technical audiences
- English and Spanish fluency
- Experience creating content design standards and systems for digital FinTech products
- Experience designing products for LATAM markets
- Experience collaborating with external agencies and contractors