Senior Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
Founded in 2012 with the mission to improve the financial lives of people in Mexico, Kueski is the leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) and online consumer credit platform in Latin America, known for its innovative financial services. Its flagship product, Kueski Pay, allows customers to make purchases and pay later, both online and in physical stores and has become the payment choice for a quarter of Mexico's leading e-commerce merchants. Notably, it stands out as the first buy now, pay later (BNPL) option accessible to Mexican consumers on Amazon.com.mx.
Kueski is frequently recognized for its strong, diverse and inclusive company culture. In 2022, Kueski was named one of the most ethical companies in Mexico by AMITAI, and one of the best companies for both young professionals and female talent in Mexico by EFY. The company has also been named to CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list.
As Senior Technical Account Manager, you serve as the primary point of contact for our enterprise partnerships and develop strong, long-lasting relationships with key decision-makers and influencers. You also lead and execute complex programs aimed at enhancing and optimizing the integration of systems and processes. You collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, both within our organization and with partners, to accomplish organizational goals and ensure seamless integration of Kueski’s solutions into partner ecosystems.
The ideal candidate is able to manage commercial relationships while driving the execution of technical work across teams. Additionally, the ideal candidate is a promoter of operational excellence and helps teams to thrive by constantly making informed decisions that consider tradeoffs while pushing the team to follow and improve practices.
- Collaborate with enterprise stakeholders to understand their customer support related challenges and requirements, and translate them into actionable technical program plans, keeping customers at the center of focus at all times
- Lead end-to-end program management, including defining project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with various teams
- Drive the execution of multiple concurrent initiatives and projects, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards
- Identify and mitigate potential risks and roadblocks, making strategic decisions to keep everything on track
- Foster strong relationships with enterprise partner teams to facilitate effective communication and alignment on goals and metrics
- Act as a liaison between our company and partners, facilitating the exchange of information and updates
- Champion innovation by identifying opportunities for process improvements and technical optimizations
- Provide regular status updates to senior leadership and stakeholders, highlighting achievements, challenges/risks, and future plans
- Collaborate with technical and business teams in the analytical stages of initiatives, helping the team to estimate complex business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Document, organize, and drive delivery of a diverse set of business and technical requirements and apply business understanding to evaluate trade-offs and make informed decisions
- Monitor and report on the status of projects from initiation through delivery, serving as program or project leader to ensure the effective execution of agreed upon plans; define and track business requirements, lead standard Agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups), and identify and communicate obstacles and risks
- Support and promote best practices for teamwork; assign and monitor work of team members while reporting to leadership as well as other key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Manage the feedback process of projects, conducting regular retrospectives and applying relevant learnings; identify and promote areas of improvement for deliverables, practices and processes such as identifying and prioritizing tech debt
- 5+ years experience in technical account management, working on complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge and understanding of enterprise business needs with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with senior-level internal stakeholders
- Strong experience in digital products and software development process models as well as the ability to blend Agile and traditional project management principles in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Expertise as a scrum master, or leading complex programs using Agile and similar methodologies; experience with JIRA and other Agile tools & techniques to manage technology programs is an advantage
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary team to ensure customer satisfaction and the on-time completion of the project deliverables within defined constraints
- Entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptionally organized with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Professional proficiency in both English and Spanish