People & HR
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
Founded in 2012 with the mission to improve the financial lives of people in Mexico, Kueski has grown to be one of the largest buy now, pay later (BNPL) and online consumer lending companies in Latin America. Kueski provides financial services to consumers and connects the Mexican economy through its innovative product ecosystem. This ecosystem consists of Kueski Pay, the company's BNPL product available online and in-store, and Kueski Personal Loans, a direct to consumer loan product.
The company is frequently recognized for its strong, diverse and inclusive company culture. In 2022, Kueski has been named one of the most ethical companies in Mexico by AMITAI, and one of the best companies for both young professionals and female talent in Mexico by EFY. The company has also been named to CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list.
The purpose of this role is to support the Talent Acquisition team by sourcing and screening quality candidates across our organization (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc) to hire talent that can accelerate our knowledge and experience and add to our culture.
- Work closely with recruiters to develop sourcing strategies for specific roles
- Source top candidates from target companies
- Create and maintain talent maps for key roles
- Help reach out and screen potential candidates, ensuring a positive experience with Kueski throughout all engagements
- 3-4 years experience in strategic research, sourcing, and recruiting difficult-to-fill roles in a high growth environment
- Experience recruiting technology talent at a fast-paced digital product company
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), experience with Lever is an advantage
- Experience working in the fintech industry is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish