Product Manager IV (Mobile)
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Founded in 2012 with the mission to improve the financial lives of people in Mexico, Kueski has grown to be one of the largest buy now, pay later (BNPL) and online consumer lending companies in Latin America. Kueski provides financial services to consumers and connects the Mexican economy through its innovative product ecosystem. This ecosystem consists of Kueski Pay, the company's BNPL product available online and in-store, and Kueski Personal Loans, a direct to consumer loan product.
The company is frequently recognized for its strong, diverse and inclusive company culture. In 2022, Kueski has been named one of the most ethical companies in Mexico by AMITAI, and one of the best companies for both young professionals and female talent in Mexico by EFY. The company has also been named to CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list.
You will be responsible for strategy and product management for Kueski’s mobile native app. You will own the app and will be responsible for driving good ratings and ensuring our app is high quality as we reach millions of consumers in Mexico with our app, and make a significant impact on their lives.
You will make a direct contribution to achieving the company objectives by combining your analytical and product skills to develop a vision and strategy for our app and your technical and cross-group collaboration skills to partner with other product managers, engineering, design, and other functions to execute this strategy and deliver strong business results.
- Develop and drive forward the mobile native product vision to align with the company vision and help inform product and business strategies
- Coordinate with other PMs to have a centralized mobile roadmap that enables us to achieve goals, enable other teams to be ready to create mobile experiences, and ensure high-quality and top solutions for our customers
- Write requirement documents and lead design work; collaborate with designers and developers to create user-friendly and visually appealing mobile applications that meet the needs of our users
- Develop requirements for engineering teams that integrate customer insights and collaborate with our design team to create simple, elegant, and innovative interfaces
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to identify areas for improvement and ensure a seamless user experience
- Partner with different teams to define and execute research efforts to inform and validate product direction
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and manage the release cycles of our mobile applications to continuously drive product improvement
- Leverage analytics and qualitative customer insights to identify potential opportunities, identify efficient ways to validate hypotheses, and track live performance to eat a rate and further improve the business
- Oversee outbound marketing, quality assurance, product support, and user training: Work closely with the marketing, quality assurance, and support teams to ensure the successful launch and ongoing support of our mobile applications
- Run basic financial models to assess the potential impact of features and make go/no-go decisions: Identify potential opportunities and assess their potential impact on the business by running basic financial models
- At least 5 years of product management experience with 3-5 years of experience in mobile product development and management and a track record of successfully launching and improving mobile applications
- Proficiency in best-in-class and current mobile development technologies; fluency in mobile and iOS development processes and platforms, as well as an understanding of industry trends for mobile experiences to improve the user experience
- Knowledge of back-end and front-end programming languages and how to define complex solutions and translate them into products that consumers love
- Ability to work in a startup or fast-paced and agile development environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills: Ability to interpret large amounts of data and work with cross-functional teams to drive product improvements
- It's important to think analytically about existing processes and how to improve them
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus on understanding and meeting the needs of our users, with the ability to translate user feedback into actionable insights
- Collaboration and leadership skills, including experience working with cross-functional teams and leading projects to successful outcomes
- Fluency in both Spanish and English
You’ll love working at Kueski because:
- We have a mission-driven culture focused on customer value, teamwork, humility, and integrity.
- Everyone is expected to have role clarity, career growth, and a personal development plan. Feedback and recognition is embedded in our company processes, systems, and practices.
- We ensure competitive salary, medical insurance, and wellbeing through ample and flexible time off as well as mental healthcare benefits. Everyone is an owner and eligible for competitive stock options with a company poised for success.
- We´re committed to building an inclusive and diverse team and we know this leads to incredible work.
Kueski: Where talent excellence improves Mexican lives