Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Founded in 2012 with the mission to improve the financial lives of people in Mexico, Kueski has grown to be one of the largest buy now, pay later (BNPL) and online consumer lending companies in Latin America. Kueski provides financial services to consumers and connects the Mexican economy through its innovative product ecosystem. This ecosystem consists of Kueski Pay, the company's BNPL product available online and in-store, and Kueski Personal Loans, a direct to consumer loan product.
The company is frequently recognized for its strong, diverse and inclusive company culture. In 2022, Kueski has been named one of the most ethical companies in Mexico by AMITAI, and one of the best companies for both young professionals and female talent in Mexico by EFY. The company has also been named to CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Kueski Pay, you will effectively position and promote Kueski Pay products and key features in the market to drive customer adoption, engagement, and revenue growth. You will play a crucial role in connecting information and workflows between the Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and other internal Kueski organizations, ensuring that the products and features meet the needs of their target audiences and are positioned and launched to market in a way that maximizes sustainable value delivered to customers.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product marketing strategy and plans for Kueski Pay products and features, ensuring alignment with the target audiences and business goals
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Sales, and Marketing, to gather insights and ensure successful product and feature launches
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and positioning opportunities for our products
- Translate technical and non-technical product features into clear, compelling, and customer-focused value propositions, messaging, and Marketing/Sales Collateral
- Craft and manage product launch plans, including defining launch goals, target audiences, communication channels, and go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Create and oversee the development of marketing materials, such as product guides, sales decks, website content, and other assets to support product launches and ongoing marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the demand generation and acquisition teams to develop and execute effective lead generation campaigns, ensuring a seamless transition from awareness to consideration
- Analyze market feedback, customer insights, and performance metrics to iterate on marketing strategies and improve product positioning
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the fintech industry landscape, competitive products, and emerging trends to inform marketing strategies
- Monitor and report on the performance of product marketing initiatives, including key metrics such as engagement, conversion rates, and customer feedback
- Serve as a subject matter expert for our products, providing sales teams with the necessary training, product knowledge, and tools to drive successful sales
- Bachelor's degree in STEM, Marketing, Business, or related field (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience as a Product Marketing Manager in the Fintech industry or related fieldsStrong understanding of fintech products, financial services, and industry regulations in Mexico and/or Latin America
- Experience with launching and promoting financial products to both B2B and B2C audiences
- Proficiency in market research, competitive analysis, and customer segmentation
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, lead generation strategies, and sales enablement
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and market insights to make informed decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish, with the ability to create persuasive messaging and compelling content for customers and clear internal communications and planning artifacts
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, especially Product Management, Marketing, and Sales, and drive alignment and progress toward common goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
You’ll love working at Kueski because:
- We have a mission-driven culture focused on customer value, teamwork, humility, and integrity.
- Everyone is expected to have role clarity, career growth, and a personal development plan. Feedback and recognition is embedded in our company processes, systems, and practices.
- We ensure competitive salary, medical insurance, and wellbeing through ample and flexible time off as well as mental healthcare benefits. Everyone is an owner and eligible for competitive stock options with a company poised for success.
- We´re committed to building an inclusive and diverse team and we know this leads to incredible work.
Kueski: Where talent excellence improves Mexican lives