Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for a Credit Analyst to be part of this amazing fast-growing Fintech. At Clip He/She will be responsible for evaluating the creditworthiness of potential borrowers and ensuring the soundness of credit decisions. He/She will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to maintain the company's risk portfolio while delivering a seamless and efficient lending experience to our customers.
- Credit Evaluation: Assess the creditworthiness of loan applicants by analyzing financial statements, credit reports, and other relevant information to determine their ability to repay loans.
- Risk Assessment: Conduct in-depth risk analysis and recommend appropriate loan terms, interest rates, and credit limits based on the borrower's financial profile and credit history.
- Underwriting: Review and approve loan applications, ensuring compliance with internal policies, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
- Data Analysis: Utilize data analytics tools and techniques to identify trends, patterns, and potential areas of risk within the lending portfolio.
- Portfolio Management: Monitor and manage the performance of existing loans, including tracking repayments, identifying early warning signs of delinquency, and taking appropriate action to mitigate risk.
- Communication: Collaborate with other departments, such as sales, operations, and customer support, to provide insights and recommendations for improving the lending process and customer experience.
- Compliance: Stay up-to-date with financial regulations and industry standards, ensuring all lending activities are in compliance with local and national regulations.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports on credit portfolio performance, risk exposure, and key metrics for management and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Education Level & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 3 - 4 years of experience in credit analysis, underwriting, or risk assessment in the financial services industry.
- Proficiency in financial statement analysis and credit risk modeling.
- Knowledge of Mexican financial regulations and lending practices.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!