Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are looking for an Android Developer to be part of this amazing and fast – growing fintech. This candidate will be part of the team responsible for software for the new feature of Digital Account of Clip. S/He will develop and experiment programs with different technologies. This person will be willing to experiment with new technologies to reach Clip customers, the role included in the scope becoming the experts on content usage and customer insights. The successful candidate will have experience with a background in coding with Kotlin, user interfaces, Scrum/Agile methodologies. S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics, be able to step-back and communicate both the strategic and immediate implications on priorities. This candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills in Spanish, English is optional and be willing to continue learning and loving technology.
What will I be doing?
- Architect and build Android apps.
- Define and maintain code quality.
- Ensure apps are performant and reliable.
- Identify and fix bugs.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Contribute to improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Share new things.
- Proficient knowledge of Kotlin and Android.
- Familiar with Kotlin.
- Solid understanding software patterns in Android.
- Experience with Material design principles and philosophies.
- Solid knowledge of git.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!