Sr. Product Manager (Lending)
Who we are?
Clip is revolutionizing the payments landscape in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well-funded, fast growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are looking for a Sr Product Manager in Lending to be part of this amazing and fast – growing fintech. This candidate will be responsible for defining the Lending product strategy and working with different areas in Clip to achieve the goals of the project. S/he will lead, define, prioritize, build and deploy new products and features. S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics, be able to step-back and communicate both the strategic and immediate implications on priorities. This candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and Spanish, and continue learning about the company.
What will I do?
- Responsible for tracking user problems to their origin.
- Perform user discovery by surveying and interacting with users.
- Full control of the product development lifecycle: understanding of the problem, data-supported validation and decision making, hypotheses validation, design sprints, identifying KPIs, and execution.
- Lead a cross-functional team.
- Owns the Product Backlog, Write User Stories, Epic Slice and execution.
- Deliver on agile ceremonies – sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, demos, and daily standups.
- Proposes solutions for business problems together with the team.
- Lead sprint sessions in order to iterate on effective designs.
- Responsible for the short-term Product Roadmap.
- Responsible for Lending Product Strategy.
- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of KPIs and OKRs.
- Direct communication with stakeholders.
- Create and communicate Product Briefs (PRDs).
- Define and share with the team the vision and mission of the product.
- Strong Product Manager skills and communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Having a professional background in Engineering, Business Administration, technical, commercial, or related fields.
- Experience in Fintech is appreciated.
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age, or another legal status. Clip is an equal-opportunity employer.
If you are unstoppable, creative, and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.