Content Project Analyst
Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accpet card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smpartphone or tablet into a cdard terminal. We´re a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are looking for a Project Analyst in the Content team who will be part of this incredible fintech. You will work with multidisciplinary teams (including brand, finance, creative team and agencies). He or she must be able to communicate and work on the immediate priorities that the brand requires. This must be proactive, resilient, and curious about the business, as well as have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish, great communication skills, and a willingness to keep learning. It will also help to follow up payments to suppliers and internal follow-up with the purchasing team. It will provide ideas to achieve the objectives and with the execution plans of the area.
What will I do
- Support to guarantee the maximum performance of the projects and deliveries aligned to the brief on time.
- Support in the implementation of projects, calendar and project execution plans.
- Analyze the progress of the project and, where necessary, adjust the scope, timelines and costs to ensure that the project is fully completed.
- Follow-up with the client on the status of their project and changes.
- Manage invoices and follow-up with suppliers.
- Intermediate English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of budget management.
- Preferred use of a management tool (Jira, Monday).
- Intermediate Excel.
- Management of invoices and follow-up with suppliers
In Clip we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age, or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
"Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice."
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to talk with you!!!