Content Project Manager
Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accpet card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smpartphone or tablet into a cdard terminal. We´re a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are looking for a Content Project Manager in the Marketing team who will be part of this incredible fintech. You will work with multidisciplinary teams (including brand, creative team, agencies, finance and more).
He/she must be able to lead the execution and monitoring of the immediate and strategic priorities that are required of the brand and its operation in the area of Content Marketing.
Must be proactive, have great leadership skills, resilient and curious about the business. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish as well as team and project management.
Will also be the owner, together with the team, of the correct monitoring of end-to-end projects, payments to suppliers, internal processes with the purchasing team, planning and spending of the area's budget.
Will provide ideas to achieve the objectives and with the execution plans of the area
What will I do
- Guarantee the maximum performance of the projects, ensuring that the deliveries are aligned with the brief and brand strategies guaranteeing ontime execution for each project or campaign.
- Project leadership, schedule and project execution plans.
- Monitor the progress of projects and, where necessary, adjust scope, timelines and costs (if necessary) to ensure that the project is fully completed.
- Follow-up with the client on the status of their project and changes to it
- Administrative management.
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- Expertise in knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Budget management expertise
- Preferred use of a management tool (Jira, Monday)
- Management of invoices and follow-up with suppliers
In Clip we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age, or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
"Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice."
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to talk with you!!!