Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accpet card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smpartphone or tablet into a cdard terminal. We´re a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are looking for a Designer Coordinator for Digital Media, who will manage and lead the extended Digital Media Ads team, coordinate them through a precise art direction to achieve improvements that take our paid media ads to another level.
What will I do
- Generate innovative graphic concepts for the brand, mainly Facebook Instagram, Twitter, YT and TikTok and all its digital properties, reflecting current trends and a creative approach.
- Interpret a brief and respond with convincing and innovative concepts through a professional presentation with all the necessary assets and visuals and meet their deliveries on agreed time.
- Manage the extended Digital Media Ads team, coordinate them through a precise art direction to achieve improvements that take our paid media ads to another level.
- Review of materials and follow-up of deliverables with the extended Digital Media Ads team, guaranteeing that the art pieces are always aligned with the tone and voice of Clip, complying with platform specifications and agreed delivery dates.
- Create Master Graphic and innovative art proposals from scratch and create an ideal graphic line for our paid media ads and social media campaigns.
- Propose new processes in order to improve teamwork.
- Solve day to day problems and face challenges that arise in the development of a campaign.
- Present and sell graphic proposals and concepts.
- Advanced level in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, capcut and Google Slides.
- Cinema 4D and indesign is a plus.
- Solid experience in the creation of MG and pieces of paid media Ads, both animated and static.
- Complete knowledge of suitable formats and best practices of paid media digital platforms.
- Leadership and an eye for visual detail in ad review developed by the extended team.
- Intermediate English (written and spoken).
- Design of campaign presentations with storytelling and well-founded concepts.
- Advanced knowledge in digital design, digital trends for digital guidelines
In Clip we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age, or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to talk with you!!!