Partnership Program Manager Online Payments
Who we are?
The purpose of this position is to research, identify and build strategic alliances and lead generation sources within external channels that will allow us to build a strong pipeline in each segment such as Top, Mid and SMBs. Also this position will help the Partnership team to identify key industries that make a great product market fit with checkout and Plugins solutions such as: Travel, Apparel, Electronics, Health, Entertainment, Services, Home Delivery Companies, Food & Beverages, etc..
This is an individual contributor role that reports to the Head of Partnerships, He or She will be building, leading and growing the relationship with external partners that will help to to achieve specific commercial goals. It is essential to have excellent communication, analysis and negotiation skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment and being a team player too.
The position demands ownership, great negotiation, and fast-learning skills, with the ability to learn and understand technology in a fast-paced environment. He/ She will require to deal with technical and complex-regulated industries (banking, fintech, eCommerce platforms, agencies, communities and developers etc). This role spans from strategic activities to full “hands-on” issue follow up and resolution.
Education Level & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master is a plus
- +5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in negotiation and building & managing Strategic Partnerships, Client relationship management, & Business Development in the payments industry.
- Proficiency in negotiation, business development, client relationship management, consulting services, and project management are required.
- Self-directed, driven and motivated with demonstrated analytical, negotiation and business development skills.
- Experience within ecommerce, checkout, plugin, API integrations, fintech, payments, and/or financial service industries (at least +5 years)
- Design, implement and execute the partnerships acquisition strategy.
- Sell, negotiate and close deals with complex and key partnerships.
- Constantly seek the most favorable conditions for Clip´s growth by finding and developing new opportunities to increase business, improving current processes and reducing costs.
- Explore new strategic partnerships that may support the accelerated growth of the company.
- Provoque conversations with internal and external stakeholders to successfully implement measurable projects that may support the accelerated growth for the company.
- Responsible for positively influencing partners representatives and several internal stakeholders, voicing concerns and opinions as needed and translating them into actions that may result in a positive impact for Clip business.
- Fluent business english language
- Proven industry knowledge with experience on building and managing strategic partnerships and business development involving managing several work streams across the organization with different stakeholders in the payment industry.
- Having a network built in the ecommerce / payments industry and a track record of success in managing conversations with counterparts in the ecosystem
- History of successful relationship building and negotiating VAS and pricing.
- Data driven and able to make decisions that contribute with Clip growth based on analysis (quantitative and qualitative) .
- Ability to influence across cultures using sound judgment and successful execution.
- Experience in relationship management and business development, handling several initiatives per partner across Clip´s organization.
- Experience with fast growth and complex environments.
At Clip we embrace and honor the differences of our Clippers, and together we create a vibrant and extraordinary culture in a space where everyone can be their true self and thrive to their full potential.
We promote access to the same opportunities in a safe and respectful space, free of discrimination and harassment.
Diversity, equity and inclusion have been part of Clip since its foundation and are a key part of our essence. Together we make the extraordinary happen!
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!