FP&A Specialist (Híbrido)
Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are looking for an FP&A Specialist who will be part of this amazing and fast – growing Fintech. She / He will be a strategic Finance Partner to the Business and play a critical role in driving financial modeling and analysis. The main responsibilities will involve providing strategic financial insights and supporting decision-making processes. This position requires a strong background in financial analysis, modeling, and a solid understanding of the fintech industry.
The purpose of this role is to help the business meet short- and long-term objectives.
What will I be doing?
- Financial Modeling and Analysis: Support the development, improvement, and maintenance of sophisticated financial models, including forecasting, budgeting, and scenario analysis.
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting: Support the forecasting process by analyzing financial trends and making recommendations to optimize financial performance.
- Performance Analysis: Prepare new performance reports and variance analysis to identify current trends and develop key insights to identify opportunities and risks. Gather all necessary data while working closely with Data teams to drive new approaches in decision-making.
- Financial Insights and Decision Support: Assist in evaluating potential investments, business initiatives, and strategic partnerships through rigorous financial analysis.
- Process Improvement and Optimization: Continuously improve financial planning, analysis, and reporting processes, identifying opportunities to enhance efficiency and accuracy. Implement best practices and leverage financial systems and tools to streamline workflows and enhance reporting capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field. A relevant financial certification is a plus.
- Proven experience of +3 years in financial planning and analysis, financial modeling, and reporting in the fintech industry or a related field.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Strong knowledge of financial modeling techniques, forecasting methods, and financial analysis tools.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial software applications. Experience with data manipulation and visualization tools is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex and large data sets of financial data and provide actionable insights.
- Fluent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, attentive to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced English.
- Demonstrated expertise with ERP (SAP, Netsuite, Oracle) / MS Office / Microsoft 365.
At Clip we embrace and honor the differences of our Clippers, and together we create a vibrant and extraordinary culture in a space where everyone can be their true self and thrive to their full potential.
We promote access to the same opportunities in a safe and respectful space, free of discrimination and harassment.
Diversity, equity and inclusion have been part of Clip since its foundation and are a key part of our essence. Together we make the extraordinary happen!
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!
"Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice."