UX Writer (CDMX)
Who we are?
At Clip, we are changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. This exciting opportunity is within our Product Organization. Reporting to the Manager of User Experience
We need a proactive, versatile UX writer to assist in our efforts of delivering amazing experiences to our customers. We want to ensure our customers “Love Clip Everyday”! We believe that a very personal approach to listening and learning from our customers and representing their needs in our product roadmap strategies create long lasting relationships. We need your help to do so!
You will be part of a cross disciplined team working directly with our Product Designers and Product Managers to help craft modern and easy-to-use products. We strive to provide our users with a quick, simple and intuitive digital experience.
You will leverage learnings from user research to understand the challenges and needs to support our customers with regard to our forward looking product roadmap strategies.
This is a very exciting time for us! It's fast paced, detail oriented and it's changing the way we think about our customers. If you’ve got an “A” game, bring it to Clip!
What I will be doing
- Collaborate with product designers and product managers to create clear and consistent content for digital products.
- Take responsibility for all the text the user encounters when navigating our product.
- Implement and align brand content guidelines across Clip’s ecosystem of products and services.
- Write all the interactions in the user interface to facilitate navigation and interaction messages, product notifications and communication.
- Create multi-language content for (spanish/english)
- Plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research for content optimization.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and content rationale leading to user-centered solutions.
- Create and maintain guidelines and style guides for interface.
- Understand key product strategies and tie them into the content strategy.
- Be the owner of the copy and microcopy on the customer facing product and will have the opportunity to define the role of UX copy on the site.
- A user-centered mindset.
- Attention to detail, specially in grammar and spelling rules.
- Advance knowledge of microcopy and interaction driven wording.
- Ability to create compelling and coherent stories within the interface.
- Ability to transform complex terms into easy to read content for the user.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Ability to organize, structure, and label content in an effective and user friendly way.
- Personal organizational and prioritization skills as you will be working with different teams.
Nice to have:
- Fintech or ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Handling components in Figma - Level Intermediate
- Knowledge in Figma - Creating and managing variants with a focus on wording.
Schedule: Hybrid Scheme - 2 days per week.
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!