Financial Institutions Smart Routing (Data) Manager
Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are looking for a Financial Institutions Smart Routing (Data) Manager who will be part of this amazing fintech.
As the Financial Institutions Smart Routing (Data Manager) you will play a crucial role in translating data insights into business opportunities with key financial institutions.
The role is responsible for leveraging data analysis with financial insights to drive commercial business opportunities within our organization. You will play a crucial role in extracting, analyzing, providing and interpreting complex data sets from various sources within the fintech and financial industries. You will uncover valuable insights that have the potential to influence strategic decisions partnering with the financial institutions relationship managers.
What will I do?
- Collect, clean and analyze datasets from various sources to identify patterns, trends and opportunities with financial institutions.
- Use data analysis techniques to identify potential business opportunities
- Evaluate potential partnerships with financial institutions by conducting profitability analysis based on data-driven insights
- Develop data models and financial forecasts to assess the impact of partnership opportunities
- Interact with key business and operational stakeholders
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and market dynamics.
- Suggest and implement the right set of metrics to quantify the impact of the data and the success or failure of different projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in: Engineering, Economics, Data Science, Industrial Engineer, BA or similar.
- 6+ years of experience in data analytics roles
- Experience within fintech, payments, and/or financial services industries is a must
- Consultancy experience is highly desirable
- English professional proficiency is mandatory for this role.
- Strategic thinking.
- Data driven decision making that contribute with Clip growth based on analysis (quantitative and qualitative) .
- Ability to efficiently extract requirements from Financial Institutions Managers and other Stakeholders to ensure delivery of both accurate and desired analysis (i.e. communication and problem-solving skills).
- Strong organization and project prioritization skills.
- Excels in dealing with ambiguity and driving change.
- Capable of adapting to fast growth and complex environments.
- Decision quality based on analytics and market sensitivity.
- Project management
- Modeling / Pricing
- Sets strategy based on quantitative results
At Clip we embrace and honor the differences of our Clippers, and together we create a vibrant and extraordinary culture in a space where everyone can be their true self and thrive to their full potential.
We promote access to the same opportunities in a safe and respectful space, free of discrimination and harassment.
Diversity, equity and inclusion have been part of Clip since its foundation and are a key part of our essence. Together we make the extraordinary happen!
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!
"Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice." #LI-Remote