Senior Product Manager - Online Payments
Who we are?
Clip is revolutionizing the payments landscape in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well-funded, fast growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
We are seeking an ambitious and talented Senior Product Manager (SPM) to help Clip supercharge the growth of our online payments business. As a key member of our team, the SPM will spearhead the product roadmap, devise strategies to enhance key metrics, and lead a cross-functional team to design and launch category-defining solutions for merchants and consumers.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced product manager with a proven track record of launching successful web/mobile products that deliver superior customer experiences. Fluency in both written and verbal English and Spanish is essential.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with product leaders to set a compelling product vision, and communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- Establish product roadmap, metrics, and priorities, and spearhead the execution of category-defining solutions.
- Keep abreast of market trends and the competitive landscape, and leverage this insight to build our roadmap and adjust priorities as needed.
- Lead cross-functional design/engineering/marketing team to create world-class customer experiences that drive key business metrics.
- Design customer-centric products that can be highly complex underneath, yet simple and elegant to use for less tech-savvy users
- Stay in tune with customer needs by monitoring product usage metrics, soliciting customer feedback, and leveraging insights from the support teams.
- A seasoned product manager with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a tech company, ideally within FinTech.
- Experienced in designing, launching, and refining exceptional products within an agile software development environment.
- Able to work closely with design and technical teams, commanding their respect through your expertise and collaborative approach.
- Comfortable interpreting data and metrics to inform prioritizations and decisions, even when data is incomplete. Familiarity with Pivot tables, A/B test significance, and basic SQL is a plus.
- A creative thinker who can balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, resource-constrained environment.
- Passionate about your work and driven by a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic.
- Experienced in FinTech, online payments, or consumer/business web/mobile applications is highly desirable.
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!