Merchant Growth Sr. Executive (Account Development)
Who we are?
Payclip is changing the way payments work in Mexico! We are empowering people to exchange value directly from a mobile device. Clip enables anyone to accept card payments, at any time, and anywhere by turning your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal. We're a well-funded quickly growing FinTech startup. We are the leaders in our market and are accelerating to extend our lead and move into new markets.
Purpose of the Job:
The Merchant Growth Sr. Executive is responsible of developing long term relationships with a portfolio of top merchants, helping them to achieve their sales targets through Clip´s Value Proposition. For this position is fundamental to get a deep understanding of the merchants, their products or services, needs and requirements; in order to identify opportunities and recommend growth strategies where Clip may assist.
Education Level & Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree on business administration, marketing or related experience
- '+3 year in client management or sales
- Advanced English level
- Analyze and understand clients´ behavior and industry trends
- Develop an effective strategy to prioritize the merchants on portafolio and get the best results
- Manage efficiently a pipeline of up sale and cross sale opportunities.
- Develop and execute maintenance and retention strategies.
- Ensure a great customer experience on every interaction with our products
- Develop a close relationship with the customers by continuously understanding their challenges, needs and proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Elaborate Account Reviews
- Propose and manage projects that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the area.
- Ability to problem-solve
- Stakeholder management
- Great organizational and Time management skills
- Team player
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
At Clip we embrace and honor the differences of our Clippers, and together we create a vibrant and extraordinary culture in a space where everyone can be their true self and thrive to their full potential.
We promote access to the same opportunities in a safe and respectful space, free of discrimination and harassment.
Diversity, equity and inclusion have been part of Clip since its foundation and are a key part of our essence. Together we make the extraordinary happen!
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!