Customer Service Representative LATAM
Are you bold, creative, obsessed about travel, technology and experienced in Customer Service?
BYHOURS is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
With BYHOURS customers can book rooms in hotels for 3, 6 or 12 hours, choosing the check-in time they want and the length of their stay. Of course, they only pay for the time they use, but they are just like any other guest in the hotel. Awesome idea, right? Our customers book with us to rest after a flight for a couple of hours, have a break between meetings, wait comfortably during a travel connection or simply to enjoy some private time in a nice room.
Since 2012 BYHOURS has pioneered the microstays business. We are present in +20 countries around the world, +600 cities, and have partnered with more than 3,500 outstanding hotels. We can proudly boast about selling over 1 million hotel hours.
But we still have challenges ahead. So, If you’re afraid to shake things up a little, better click away. This role is probably not for you.
Who will you work with?
BYHOURS is an international team of 40 young, ambitious, passionate, quick learners and big achievers, and we´re growing exponentially! We say yes to bold ideas and thinking outside the box.
What will you do?
As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for the frontend of the call center. You will join an international team and become part of an innovative and forward-thinking company.
You will work 40 hours a week, spread as follows:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 2pm and 3 - 5:30pm
- Friday and pre-festive days: 8am - 3pm
You can choose to also work shifts over weekends and bank holidays, for extra money.
- Delivering excellent service to both our customers and partners
- Solve customer cases and issues via info requests, phone calls and emails
- Solve any doubts or incidents that may arise before, during or after the customer's microstay
- Become an expert in using our ticketing system
- Escalate cases to the Sales Department.
- Supporting our Customers and Partners to manage their Bookings: Help them along the booking process and provide advice for any inquiries they may have.
- Mediating between our Customers and Partners to resolve all types of issues via phone, e-mail and chat.
- Provide internal feedback and collaborate to improve our customer experience
- Assisting the content, optimisation and sales department on projects.
This is not a typical Customer Service job! Your input and ideas will also be taken into account, and you will have the opportunity to impact our business, developing projects to enhance our Customer’s experience.
- Have an affinity for the travel industry
- Be proficient in English and Spanish. Speaking a third language is welcome (German, Italian or French).
- Have good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Familiarise quickly with the new topics.
- Enjoy working in a team and with customers.
- Be flexible and have a start-up mindset.
- Be solutions-driven and have the ability to provide clear explanation to the customer.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Zendesk, or other help desk management solutions would be appreciated.
- Autonomy: be able to work autonomously with little direction, and get things done.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Creativity: be able to think out of the conventional approach
- Analytic skills: be able to use data and pivot based on measured results.
What we offer
- Career development opportunity: You will have the opportunity to learn and work in one the most distinguished startups. You’ll learn how a travel-tech company works and what the startup life is all about
- 40hours/week (On Fridays we work until 3:00PM!).
- BYHOURS employee discount.
- Referral program.
- Office space in Polanco.
- A chance to work with a young, international and growing team .
- Dates: May 2022 .
Please send us your CV to email@example.com