Insights & Analytics Analyst
At Aprende Institute, we are looking for a passionate analyst to join our Insights & Analytics Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to deliver insights that drive profitability and growth. If you have strong analytical skills and enjoy working with different teams, this is the position for you!
- Data Collection and Processing:
- Gather relevant data from various sources and ensure its accuracy and completeness
- Perform data quality checks to identify and resolve inconsistencies or errors
- Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify patterns, correlations, and trends
- Interpret analysis results and communicate findings and conclusions to stakeholders
- Provide recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Analysis specific to:
- Sales patterns to optimize pricing, promotions, and dialing strategies
- Operational efficiencies and internal processes
- Dashboard Creation and Visualization:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and design effective dashboards and visualizations.
- Utilize data visualization tools to create visually appealing and interactive dashboards.
- Present data in a meaningful and concise manner, highlighting key insights and trends
- Ensure the accessibility and usability of dashboards for non-technical users.
- A bachelor's degree in a field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related
- 2 or more years of related full time work experience
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools like Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing SQL or Python for data manipulation, ETLs and analysis is essential.
- Understanding of APIs, usage of libraries and modularization of Python codes
- Experience working in prompt engineering and AI tools
- Familiarity with data cleaning, transformation, and preprocessing techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to extract insights from complex data sets.
- Ability to design and create effective dashboards and visualizations that convey information clearly and intuitively.
- Understanding of data visualization best practices, such as appropriate chart selection, color coding, and layout.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and understand their data requirements.
- Salary: USD.
- 15 days as PTO.
- Hybrid: attending once a week to our offices in Buenos Aires.
- "Travel expenses"
Aprende Institute is the leading online education platform for vocational skills in Latin America and the United States' Hispanic market. The company offers a wide array of online training and courses and has enrolled over 160,000 students. Aprende empowers learners to transform their interests into income by starting a new business or a new career. It integrates technology and digital media with traditional instructor-led classroom activities, giving its students a flexible and personalized learning experience, accessible on any device, that monitors students' progress and encourages engaged learning, skill mastery, and course completion. Furthermore, Aprende's tech platform and tailored content solutions assist corporations training and motivating their workforce and clients with unique experiences.