Insights & Analytics Lead
At Aprende Institute, we are looking for a passionate senior analyst to join our Strategy and Insights Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to help them improve efficiency and grow revenue. If you have strong analytical skills, advanced programming skills and enjoy working with different teams, this is the position for you!
- Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Perform exploratory data analysis to uncover trends, patterns, and insights within the acquisition funnel.
- Interpret analysis results and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Provide recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Dashboard Creation and Visualization:
- Develop interactive and visually appealing dashboards using tools like Quicksight to visualize acquisition funnel performance.
- Create insightful visualizations and reports that effectively communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaboration with Marketing and Sales:
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to understand their goals, challenges, and requirements related to the acquisition funnel.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to enhance marketing strategies, improve lead generation, and increase sales conversions.
- A/B Testing and Experimentation:
- Design and analyze A/B tests to evaluate the impact of different strategies on the acquisition funnel's performance.
- Provide actionable insights based on A/B test results to drive data-backed decision-making.
- Data Collection and Processing:
- Gather relevant data from various sources and ensure its accuracy and completeness
- Perform data quality checks to identify and resolve inconsistencies or errors
- A bachelor's degree in a field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, marketing or related
- 3-5 years minimum hands on experience in data analysis
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools like Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms.
- Proficiency in SQL for data extraction and manipulation.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey insights and recommendations to Sales and Marketing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to extract insights from complex data sets.
- Familiarity with data cleaning, transformation, and preprocessing techniques.
- Ability to design and create effective dashboards and visualizations that convey information clearly and intuitively.
- Understanding of data visualization best practices, such as appropriate chart selection, color coding, and layout.
- Salary: USD.
- 15 days as PTO.
- Hybrid: attending twice a week to our offices in Buenos Aires.
- "Travel expenses"
Aprende Institute, the leading online education platform for vocational abilities in Latin America and the United States' Hispanic market, offers a wide array of online training and courses, allowing its growing community of 30,000 students to acquire high-demand skills. These skills empower learners to transform their interests into income by starting a new business or a new career. Aprende integrates technology and digital media with traditional instructor-led classroom activities, giving its students a flexible and personalized learning experience, accessible on any device, that monitors students' progress and encourages engaged learning, skill mastery, and course completion. Furthermore, Aprende's tech platform and tailored content solutions assist corporations training and motivating their workforce and clients with unique experiences.