Investor Relations Manager
The Investor Relations Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our existing and potential investors. This includes communicating updates on portfolio companies, fundraising efforts, fund performance and major firm events and milestones. Additionally, the Investor Relations Manager will assist in creating and executing on fundraising strategies, as well as generating value-add strategies to assist the overall strategic direction of the fund.
● Maintaining and building relationships with existing and potential investors.
● Communicating updates on portfolio companies and fund performance.
● Attend meetings and events with LPs, potential LPs and related players in the ecosystem (relationship development).
● Assisting in fundraising efforts and creating fundraising strategies.
● Preparation and management of capital calls, delivery and follow-up for all LPs.
● Creation of marketing materials, including presentations and investment memos.
● Assist in the development and support of current portfolio companies.
● Support the investment team in the analysis of potential investment opportunities, including due diligence efforts, negotiation and financial modeling.
● Strongly desire 1+ years of experience in investor relations, venture capital, private equity, investment banking, wealth management or any other position related to the financial sector where stakeholder and relationship management is a core activity.
● Excellent oral and written (English and Spanish) communication skills, with the ability to confidently interact with high-profile players in the industry and a horizontal international team.
● Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, data management and visualization.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
● Detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to work diligently and efficiently in a flat structure.
● Passionate about entrepreneurship, innovation, disrupting markets and venture capital investments.