SR Project Manager
Angel Ventures Peru
Aprende Institute the leading online education platform for vocational abilities in Latin America and the United States' Hispanic market, offers a wide array of online training and courses, allowing its growing community of 30,000 students to acquire high-demand skills. These skills empower learners to transform their interests into income by starting a new business or a new career. Aprende integrates technology and digital media with traditional instructor-led classroom activities, giving its students a flexible and personalized learning experience, accessible on any device, that monitors students' progress and encourages engaged learning, skill mastery, and course completion. Furthermore, Aprende's tech platform and tailored content solutions assist corporations training and motivating their workforce and clients with unique experiences.
We are seeking a talented Project Manager with a strong background in digital product development to join our team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in project management, possess a deep understanding of product design and products/services development that satisfy customer needs, base decisions on data and be able to lead cross-functional teams. As a Project Manager for Digital Product, you will play a vital role in orchestrating and optimizing our academic product and experience to drive revenue growth and student retention.
You will play a pivotal role in identifying business / product opportunities through data analytics & intuition, developing new diplomas, courses & other academic product offerings, developing a screening framework to evaluate ideas and a process to ensure product-market fit of the offering. This role will require a deep understanding of the education landscape, of prospective student needs through data-driven analysis and a creative approach to course/product development.
- Lead the planning, execution, and monitoring of academic product development projects (end to end from design to sales), ensuring alignment with business and academic objectives.
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing, content and technical teams to ensure seamless coordination and execution of solutions that enhance the student user experience and learning outcomes.
- Develop project timelines, budgets and resource plans, tracking progress and making adjustments as needed.
- Map, analyze current processes from end-to-end and make recommendations/adjustments to streamline processes and make them more efficient.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing and sales campaigns, including content creation, landing page development, end to end testing strategies.
- Utilize data and analytics to find insights and measure the performance of academic products in terms of sales and use, making data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Manage communication and collaboration among stakeholders, keeping all parties informed and engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify and address any obstacles or challenges that may arise during project execution, ensuring timely solutions.
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity within the product learning team, encouraging the exploration of new strategies, products/services and processes.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices suggesting innovative approaches to improve product-market fit and student retention - LTV expansion.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior project managers, contributing to their professional growth.
- Build out and provide best in class reporting across all initiatives to the leadership team.