Business Development Representative
Angel Ventures Peru
The Partnerships & B2B team is on a mission to help businesses empower their Latino stakeholders (employees, users, leads, audiences) by offering culturally relevant education benefits. We are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Representative, who is passionate about working with the Latino community in the U.S., to join Aprende and work directly with the Head of Partnerships & B2B. You will be responsible for crafting and executing a plan to grow Aprende’s Partnerships & B2B business.
As our first new hire focused exclusively on sourcing and building new partnerships, you’ll be instrumental in helping us grow and scale the Business Development function within the team.
- Identify potential partners and generate new business opportunities
- Contact and qualify potential partners
- Set up and lead calls independently, serving as partners’ main point of contact
- Manage leads through the partnership pipeline to close
- Ensure consistent tracking of the partnership funnel using CRM software
- Attend occasional conferences and trade shows to generate new leads and build relationships
- Provide regular reports on partnership development results to the rest of the organization
- Stay up to date with the Hispanic community, online workforce development market trends, competition, and industry developments