Insights & Analytics SR. Specialist
Angel Ventures Peru
At Aprende Institute, we are looking for a passionate senior analyst to join our Strategy and Insights Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to deliver insights that optimize the acquisition funnel driving acquisition efficiency and revenue growth. If you have strong analytical skills, have extensive experience on data driven optimization of high performance call centers, Five9 (or similar) and paid funnels, this is the position for you!
- Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Develop daily/weekly detailed optimization plans for call center performance including Five9 dial strategy optimization, workforce management, contact rate optimization (Same day, 2 day, 7 day etc)
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify patterns, correlations, and trends to optimize middle and bottom of funnel performance.
- Interpret analysis results and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and experience with performance funnels (Google, Meta etc)
- Provide recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Funnel Analysis:
- Define and track key metrics at the mid-funnel stage of the acquisition funnel, such as product level overall sales performance, price elasticity, product drop-off points, and customer behavior.
- Identify bottlenecks and areas of improvement within middle/lower funnel to optimize the sales process.
- Collaboration with Sales:
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to understand their goals, challenges, and requirements related to the acquisition funnel.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to enhance overall revenue strategies, and increase sales conversions.
- A/B Testing and Experimentation:
- Design and analyze A/B tests to evaluate the impact of different strategies on the acquisition funnel's performance.
- Provide actionable insights based on A/B test results to drive data-backed decision-making.
- Data Collection and Processing:
- Gather relevant data from various sources and ensure its accuracy and completeness
- Perform data quality checks to identify and resolve inconsistencies or errors
- Dashboard Creation and Visualization:
- Develop interactive and visually appealing dashboards using tools like Quicksight, Power BI (or similar) to visualize acquisition funnel performance.
- Create insightful visualizations and reports that effectively communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- A bachelor's degree in a field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, marketing or related
- 3-5 years minimum hands on experience analyzing and optimizing high performance call centers and related Sales funnel analytics (SFDC).
- 2+ years experience with Five9 platform or similar.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools like Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey insights and recommendations to Sales and Marketing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to extract insights from complex data sets.
- Solid understanding of data manipulation and analysis using programming languages such as SQL, Python or R.
- Familiarity with data cleaning, transformation, and preprocessing techniques.
- Ability to design and create effective dashboards and visualizations that convey information clearly and intuitively.
- Understanding of data visualization best practices, such as appropriate chart selection, color coding, and layout.
Aprende Institute, the leading online education platform for vocational abilities in Latin America and the United States' Hispanic market, offers a wide array of online training and courses, allowing its growing community of 30,000 students to acquire high-demand skills. These skills empower learners to transform their interests into income by starting a new business or a new career. Aprende integrates technology and digital media with traditional instructor-led classroom activities, giving its students a flexible and personalized learning experience, accessible on any device, that monitors students' progress and encourages engaged learning, skill mastery, and course completion. Furthermore, Aprende's tech platform and tailored content solutions assist corporations training and motivating their workforce and clients with unique experiences.