Angel Ventures Peru
As a Director of CRM & Lifecycle Comms at Aprende Institute, you will be responsible for defining and implementing leads and customer/student segmentation plus engaging your prospects & students with the right message, at the right time, through the right channel via targeted digital marketing campaigns and journeys. Your primary goal will be to drive a significant increase in CVR and LTV per customer/student by nurturing the lead & customer base through tailored lifecycle comms initiatives. Additionally, you will work closely with the marketing team, revenue operations and product teams to nurture leads to sales readiness. Your role will also involve leading and executing specific journeys to drive customer engagement and product adoption through highly personalized approaches.
- Lead and Customer Journey Mapping: Execute on key customer touchpoints with the organization to maximize commercial opportunities through timely and relevant communications.
- Work with Marketing and Data leadership to systemically improve funnel conversion rates (end to end): Utilize methodologies such as progressive profiling to enhance funnel performance and utilize all available data to tailor messaging and distribution channels based on lead & customer insights.
- Own and Optimize End-to-End Lead Nurture Approach: Manage the lead nurture and lifecycle, from planning to execution, including impact forecasting, prioritization, implementation, success measurement, and optimization, with support from Marketing leadership and the Data analytics team.
- Design and Execute on long term brand nurtures. Systemically reengage closed leads. Systemically reheat cold leads. Work with leadership to define and execute on strategies for dead lead warming until ready to trigger sending back to Sales for conversion.
- Execute on intent and customer persona data from Sales, during calls and other touchpoints.
- Lead Lifecycle Customer Engagement Strategies: Develop and execute lifecycle comms strategies to enhance customer engagement and product adoption.
- Innovate and explore new ways to connect with customers at key points in their journey to drive meaningful growth.
- Automation and Data-Driven Decision Making: launch automated flows informed by behavioral data and interpret data to identify actionable insights to drive conversion and engagement strategies.
- Work with Leadership on strategies to engage Alumni and build LTV of existing database.
- Strategic Thinking and Tactical Execution: Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Team management: excellent people management/leadership, as well as experience working within a complex / matrixed organization. Customer Engagement and Growth: Proven track record in delivering long-term customer engagement and lifetime profit growth, along with a deep understanding of customer segmentation and lifecycle.
- CRM and Marketing Automation: Expert knowledge working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Cross knowledge of SFMC/SFDC functionalities and marketing automation platforms to drive customer focused campaigns.
- Data-Driven Mentality: Strong data-driven mentality with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights to inform engagement strategies.
- Project Management: Hands-on marketer with experience handling multiple projects and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions for commercial and operational performance.
- Advanced English level.
- Experience in start-ups
- Experience in digital industry, ideally ed-tech
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge in Quicksight o comparable BI Tools.