Insights & Analytics SR. Specialist
Angel Ventures Peru
At Aprende Institute, we are looking for a passionate senior analyst to join our Strategy and Insights Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to deliver insights that optimize the acquisition funnel driving acquisition efficiency and revenue growth. If you have strong analytical skills, have extensive experience on data driven optimization of paid campaigns from channels such as Adwords / Meta and enjoy working with different teams, this is the position for you!
- Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Perform daily/weekly detailed audits of paid media spend on channels such as Google / Meta and make platform specific recommendations to optimize towards both CPL as well as middle/bottom of funnel
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify patterns, correlations, and trends.
- Interpret analysis results and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Provide recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Funnel Analysis:
- Define and track key metrics at each stage of the acquisition funnel, such as conversion rates, drop-off points, and customer behavior.
- Identify bottlenecks and areas of improvement within the funnel to optimize the conversion process.
- Collaboration with Marketing and Sales:
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to understand their goals, challenges, and requirements related to the acquisition funnel.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to enhance marketing strategies, improve lead generation, and increase sales conversions.
- A/B Testing and Experimentation:
- Design and analyze A/B tests to evaluate the impact of different strategies on the acquisition funnel's performance.
- Provide actionable insights based on A/B test results to drive data-backed decision-making.
- Data Collection and Processing:
- Gather relevant data from various sources and ensure its accuracy and completeness
- Perform data quality checks to identify and resolve inconsistencies or errors
- Dashboard Creation and Visualization:
- Develop interactive and visually appealing dashboards using tools like Quicksight to visualize acquisition funnel performance.
- Create insightful visualizations and reports that effectively communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- A bachelor's degree in a field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, marketing or related
- 3-5 years minimum hands on experience managing paid media funnel analytics.
- 2+ years experience with Google Ads platform
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools like Quicksight, Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey insights and recommendations to Sales and Marketing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to extract insights from complex data sets.
- Solid understanding of data manipulation and analysis using programming languages such as SQL, Python or R.
- Familiarity with data cleaning, transformation, and preprocessing techniques.
- Ability to design and create effective dashboards and visualizations that convey information clearly and intuitively.
- Understanding of data visualization best practices, such as appropriate chart selection, color coding, and layout.
Aprende Institute, the leading online education platform for vocational abilities in Latin America and the United States' Hispanic market, offers a wide array of online training and courses, allowing its growing community of 30,000 students to acquire high-demand skills. These skills empower learners to transform their interests into income by starting a new business or a new career. Aprende integrates technology and digital media with traditional instructor-led classroom activities, giving its students a flexible and personalized learning experience, accessible on any device, that monitors students' progress and encourages engaged learning, skill mastery, and course completion. Furthermore, Aprende's tech platform and tailored content solutions assist corporations training and motivating their workforce and clients with unique experiences.
- Salary: USD.
- 15 days as PTO.
- Hybrid: attending twice a week to our offices in Buenos Aires.
- "Travel expenses"